Thursday, December 4, 2014

Inhale Love...

I was feeling overwhelmed and a friend of mine sent me this beautiful pic. I wanted to share it with all of you because this authentic gesture changed my day. I wanted to feel differently, but the change wasn't happening fast enough. Do some yoga. Breathe. You know move a muscle, change a thought.

This was one of those acts of kindness that takes little time or expense yet packs a powerful punch. Sometimes we become callous about sweet sayings because they are all over social media. Used in a timely way though, I find they offer a special connection.


Take a deep breath in...Inhale Love
Breathe out...Exhale Gratitude

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Share an act of kindness done to you or one that you received. It's the little things in life that can make the biggest difference.
#randomactsofkindness

No comments:

Post a Comment